Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ggghaaarrrr...

Welp, we've been at the Park for a week and a half, and I have been so anxious to post pictures. In fact, this morning I was set to ride my bike down here to the internet place to do so when my laptop went wacky. Laptops are the bane of humanity's existence, I declare. If anybody knows what do to when it suddenly out of the clear blue makes you give it a password to sign in as the Administrator (for Microsoft), when you've never ever done that before, by all means let me know!

Meanwhile, since I'm paying one US dollar for every five minutes I'm using their computer and not my own, I'll make this snappy. We're doing great! The pregnancy's going fine. Jason's job involves the most random things, which I'll expand upon later. We've gotten into our little routines here, and things are good.

Take care, and I'll post pics soon...as soon as I get the nearest free help for the computer.

1 comment:

tamie marie said...

Yes, laptops are indeed the bane of existence. I'm with ya, sista. But it's so good to hear that all is well. Missing you...