Tuesday, May 12, 2009

more parenthood haikus

the attempt to conceive
Want to make baby.
Tell me how you made yours, k?
Will try anything.
(Rachel)
*
Tried to make baby.
gave husband full body rash.
Maybe anxiety?
(Rachel)
*
We will try again
With less pressure and stress, yes?
It shall be success.
(Rachel)
*
want to be Mommy
to a little girl or boy
come hither, Husband
(Lori)
*
want to be Grandma
to a little girl or boy
get busy, children
(Rena)
*
Baby making tip -
The glow in the dark night cream
may have caused the rash.
(Darbi)
*
Your friends are praying
your bodies will line up soon.
Mini skiier, come.
(Darbi)
*
babies
lessons never end
for her, as it was for us
complete one, more come
(Jason)
*
nursing in the dark
I learn power outtage'd clocks
blink once per second
(lori)
*
first teething biscuit
days later, though she's been bathed,
Zor smells like maple
(lori)
*
remember mornings
when you'd rise from bed alert?
these days, not so much
(lori)
*
general parenthood
subbing every day
thoughts of my own through it all
we will be okay
(Christi)
*
hair dryer is on
cannot hear them or see them
a five minute break
(Christi)
*
we're the perfect team
tag team and fill every gap
mom and dad unite
(Christi)
*
passive aggressive
criticisms wear me down
I'm doing my best
(Christi)
*
five years have gone by
a dash from the first cry to
quoting movie lines
(Christi)

1 comment:

Rachel @ Lautaret Bohemiet said...

Wowsers... I didn't realize how many haikus I wrote.

Must've been having too much sex and spaced it.