Friday, June 6, 2008

I ain't been a-bloggin.' Here's somebody else's.

Well! There has been way lots going on with us'ns, so much so that I haven't taken the time to blog in weeks. I really do hope to get pictures posted soon of various things, like highlights of our last few months in Alaska, our recent weekend in Portland with my sister and her fiance, Cameron, and some of our endeavors here at home in Montana, like our first real garden!

For now, since it's summer and people are most readily in the mode of doing things/taking steps/being active, I thought I'd post a link to a friend of a friend's blog entry about affecting climate change, and his thoughts on little steps versus big. From his blog, there are links to several other interesting articles. I especially like his toilet suggestion, and you will too. That's a teaser. http://athada.blogspot.com/2008/05/steps-toward-sustainability-11-frugal.html

No comments: